- About AACC
- stop asian hate campaign
- Anti-Asian Bias Tools and Resources
- AACC Programs
- AACC Events
- aacc scholarships
- Get Involved
- Space Request
- Contact Us
- newsletter sign-up
Ramadan, the Muslim holy month of fasting and introspection, will begin this year at Sunset on Saturday, April 2nd and ending Sunset on Monday, May 2nd.
We encourage you to please save the date for this year's inaugural Eid Al-Fitr Theme meal hosted in collaboration with University Housing & Dining: Tuesday, May 3, 2022 - 5pm - Ikenberry Commons and ISR. Wearing your own cultural attire or semi-formal wear is highly encouraged.
If you are a student who would like to provide your feedback on programming or dinner menu, please email our Associate Director Jennifer at AACC@illinois.edu.
Additional Resources for Ramadan:
Fast Breaking Stations
Immediately outside of 57 North, InfiniTEA and USM: A small table will be placed directly outside of these units. Tables will include dates (saran wrapped or covered in some way), a set of tongs, an airvoid filled with water, disposable 9oz cups, a napkin dispenser, hand sanitizer, and signage.
Available in coordination with Muslim Students Association; 2009 Ikenberry has been reserved. Other campus locations include:
- Illini Union, Room 254 (Within the Student Org Complex)
- Grainger Library, Room 051 (Lower Level next to the East stairwell. If locked, check out a key from the library front desk.)
- Undergraduate Library, Rooms 163 & 165
- Illinois Street Residence Hall, Room 66 (Residents may check out a key to the reflection room from the ISR Front Desk. A foot washing station is located in the gender-inclusive restroom across from the reflection room.)
- Activities & Recreation Center, Reflection Room (Concourse Level next to Auditorium entrance)
Food Cost Reimbursement
Details can be found at: https://housing.illinois.edu/Dining/Nutrition/Special-Dietary-Needs