The affiliate organization program is a partnership between the Asian American Cultural Center and the organizations whose mission supports the Asian American Cultural Center. Organizations who are affiliated find a home at the AACC with additional resources like space for programming, advising, guidance, and supporting RSO group needs.
RSO Affiliates for 2021-2022 (Affiliation with the AACC is completed on an annual basis)
- alpha Kappa Delta Phi (@uiucakdphi)
- Alpha Phi Gamma (@aphig_uiuc)
- Asha for Education of Urbana-Champaign
- Asian American Association (@aaa_uiuc)
- Asian American Housing Organization (@aasho.uiuc)
- Bangladeshi Students Association
- Delta Kappa Delta (@dkduiuc)
- Gah Rak Mah Dang Korean Drum Team
- Hindu YUVA UIUC (@hindu.yuva.uiuc)
- Illini Japanese Association (@ijauiuc)
- In Between
- Indian Graduate Students Association
- Indian Student Association (@illinois_isa)
- Malaysian Student Association
- Mixed Student Union
- Muslim Students Association (@msauiuc)
- Pakistani Students Association (@paksauiuc)
- Philippine Student Association
- Sigma Psi Zeta (@uiucsyz)
- Singapore Students Association (@uiucssa)
- Spirit of India Art Group
- SKY at UIUC
- Taiwanese American Students Club
- Taiwanese Students Association
- Vietnamese Student Association
Interested in becoming an affiliate organization? Follow the steps below to apply for affiliation status:
Step 1: Have your president submit a signed Affiliate Organization Application (MS Word or PDF) along with the supporting materials to AACC Staff at (AACC@illinois.edu)
Step 2: Schedule an affiliation meeting, preferably with at least two executive board members, using the provided calendly link.
Step 3: Attend your scheduled RSO affiliation meeting.
For 2021-2022, all affiliation meetings will be hosted virtually (Zoom).
Appointments are available at calendly.com/aaccsang/affiliationmeeting.
Resources for Affiliate Organizations
Affiliate Application (file listed below)
Facility Use Policies (file listed below)
AACC User Checklist (file listed below)
- Potential Sources for campus funding: SORF & Student Org Finance Center, SCPF OVCDEI Broadening Inclusion Grant, Graduate Conference Travel, Student Sustainability Funding
- Health & Wellness: Wellness.Illinois.edu
- Campus Resources at the AACC: Tuesdays - Undocu/DACA Mentors & McKinley Health Center, Fridays - Counseling Center Outreach, Weekdays - Wesley Food Pantry Basket