July 24, 2020
The Office of Inclusion and Intercultural Relations (OIIR) would like to update the University of Illinois community on its availability and offerings. All OIIR units operate in small physical spaces. As such, we are prioritizing the health and safety of our students, staff, faculty, and community members by continuing all programs virtually effective July 27 and until further notice. The only exception will be the limited hours, in which Confidential Advisors will be available for walk-in appointments for sexual misconduct survivor services at the Women's Resources Center.
- All programming will be virtual, including events, workshops, meetings, and courses
- Our staff will continue to be available for virtual meetings, consultations, and advising
- Physical spaces are closed to the public (with survivor services exceptions)
- For up-to-date information, please refer to our website oiir.illinois.edu, social media platforms, and subscribe to our e-newsletters
- If you have any questions, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or 217-333-1300, or reach out to any of our eight units
- For current updates from the University of Illinois, visit covid-19.illinois.edu
The Office of Inclusion and Intercultural Relations (OIIR) is comprised of the Asian American Cultural Center, Bruce D. Nesbitt African American Cultural Center, Diversity and Social Justice Education, International Education, La Casa Cultural Latina, LGBT Resource Center, Native American House, and Women's Resources Center.