In honor of 10 years of advocacy, services, and programs through the Women’s Resources Center we are excited to launch our 10 for 10 campaign, because it is one of the easiest and most effective ways for you to support students, faculty, and staff at Illinois.
We invite you to be a part of building the next ten years of gender equity work at Illinois through a one-time or reoccurring donation. Last year alone, our initiatives and services reached more than 14,400 people. As we celebrate the Center’s 10 Year Anniversary, we look forward to expanding the depth and breadth of our work. Together, we can make an incredible impact.
Consider the impact a donation makes and how far your dollars go:
• $5 supports free menstrual products for our restrooms
• $10 supports a survivor intake session with one of our Confidential Advisors
• $50 supports a public art showcase
• $100 supports career development initiatives (like our Women’s Career Institute!)
• $250 supports lunch for 50 attendees at our Dish It Up—Lunch on Us Series
• $500 helps provide a computer for students to access cost-free
• $1000 supports the public-viewing rights to show a documentary film
• $5,000 contributes to the honorarium for a nationally-recognized speaker
*Your donation will go directly to the University of Illinois Foundation which then distributes the funds into Women’s Resources Center account. The Student Affairs Advancement Office notifies the women’s center staff of all financial contributions. The University of Illinois Foundation is a registered 501(c)3 organization, and as such, all gifts are tax deductible.
If you have any questions regarding your gift, or would like to receive further information about ways in which you can give to Women’s Resources Center, feel free to contact the Student Affairs Advancement Staff.