Every Monday, the AACC invites different RSOs and campus partners to host Chai Time. Tea and snacks will be provided by the AACC. The event could be anything the host would like it to be. It could be as informal as group study and cookie decorating, or as formal as an awareness workshop. To request a designated meeting space, please visit our space request page.
Chai Time takes place every Monday evening at the Asian American Cultural Center from 5:30pm to 6:30pm.
The AACC is currently seeking RSOs to co-host Chai Time for the Spring 2020 semester.
Please contact our Assistant Director Christina Carpio (email@example.com) if your organization is interested in co-hosting.
· February 10-6:30pm-7:30pm: Philippine Student Association and UI Alumna, Melorie Masacupin, “Cultivating Gratitude”
· February 17- 5:30pm-6:30pm: SPICMACAY: Jam Session
· February 24- GLOBE and Jasmine Field Orchestra
· March 2- Kappa Phi Lambda
· March 9- Iranian Cultural Association- Iranian New Year
· March 16 – Spring Break
· March 23- 5pm-6pm: Illinois Leadership Center| 7pm-8pm: Chinese Students Scholars Association
· March 30 - TBD
· April 6- TBD
· April 13- Health and Wellness screening: McKinley Health Center
· April 20- Leadership Awards at Alice Campbell Alumni Center