In order to receive the approved funding from the Student Cultural Programming Fee, both the Final Report and the Funding Disbursement Form should be submitted to SCPF@illinois.edu NO LATER THAN 30 DAYS AFTER THE LAST DAY OF YOUR EVENT.
(to be completed by the event coordinator/primary contact)
Download the Final Report Form (PDF)
After your event has occurred, the event coordinator/primary contact should submit a Final Report, which answers the following questions in number order:
- Provide the number of attendees for the event. Additionally, please estimate the number of students, faculty, staff, or community members in attendance. If less than 20 individuals attended and food was served attach a list of each individual in attendance by name. (Names must be provided for all shared meals with guest speakers/performers)
- Describe any issues that were encountered throughout the application, event, and reimbursement process.
- Explain how this event/program met the originally stated goal.
- Describe any changes that were made during the planning and execution of the event (i.e. date adjustment, budget, and guest speaker).
- List all other funding sources along with amounts & line item (i.e. SORF, PCC, university departments, etc.).
- If any of the original receipts are not submitted within the packet, please explain the reason.
- Complete the chart below listing each vendor according to the line item category with expense amount and total for each category. (Example provided for first line item).
|Line Item||Vendor Names||Amount||Total|
Funding Disbursement Form
Shortly after processing the paperwork, an electronic transfer of funds will be made to university accounts. Please make and keep copies of original receipts, if expecting reimbursement by your organization or department.
Download the Funding Disbursement Form (PDF).
Reimbursement Packet must include:
- Funding Disbursement Form
- Final Report
- Original Receipts
- Contract/Letter of Agreement
- Advertising for event including SCPF Statement
Please be sure to keep a copy of all receipts and documents prior to submission; original receipts must be submitted for reimbursement.
Ensure that receipt text is not covered by tape. Text printed on receipt wears away and is not legible when covered by tape.
Contact our office prior to the 30 day deadline if there are any issues submitting reimbursement on time.
All reimbursement documents must be submitted no later than 30 calendar days after the event has occurred.