100 STRONG Fall 2018 Events
○ August 25th(2-3:30pm)-Black OUTS
○ August 25- Wake Up Call
○ August 30 7pm - Meet Your Mentor Program
■ This program will provide students the opportunity to meet their Mentees/Group Leaders while we facilitate it.
■ Will include team building/games and guided questions to help them break the ice.
○ September 6th 7pm- 100 STRONG Expo
■ This program will be an expo including different resources, students should know about but may not be able to know how to go about find out the information
■ Will include but are not limited to Study Abroad, Navigating Class/Add and Drop Dates, McKinley, etc.)
○ September 20th -Family Check-In
○ October 4th 7pm- Diary of a Mad Black Relationship
■ This program will be centered around the topics of domestic violence and healthy relationships/friendships within the campus climate and as African-Americans as a whole.
○ October 27-Volunteering
■ Outreach & Recruitment Chairs and Co-Interns have been working closely with different places for us to all volunteer at, in groups at different locations
○ October 11th 12-1pm Homecoming Stoop Takeover
○ 100 STRONG Reunion Conference
○ (TBA) Mental Health Awareness
■ This program will be centered around the imperativeness of Mental Health
■ We chose this month because it is after midterms but before finals and know that this time can be difficult for many students.