- OIIR Statement on Jacob Blake and Trayford Pellerin
- OIIR COVID-19 Update
- Supreme Court Limits Birth Control Access
- ICE Modifications for International Students
- 2020 Supreme Court Decisions
- Civil Unrest Statement
- COVID-19 Statement
- OIIR Statement Regarding Zoombombing
- Discussion Spaces for DACA Student Support
- Commitment to Open Dialogue
- Past Statements
- OIIR News
At Illinois We Value Respect
As the semester progresses and we encounter difficult and potentially divisive issues, we must remember that we are one campus with many unique perspectives and voices.
At Illinois, we are committed to engaging our differences with respect and humility to create a campus community that understands and values the many ideas and life experiences we each bring. There are many opportunities across campus that provide space for open, robust dialogue and a chance to better understand the perspectives of others and our own. To learn more, visit our Continuing the Dialogue resource page.
Building a more inclusive world begins here on campus. I encourage you to find ways to continue to dialogue and learn together.
C. Renée Romano
Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs