- About Diversity Ed
- I-Connect Diversity & Inclusion Workshop
- LENS certificate
- Illinois Interfaith Challenge
- Illinois Interfaith Conference
- Spiritual Wellness Week
- Interfaith Literacy Series
- Interfaith Diversity Experiences & Attitudes Longitudinal Survey
- Faith Zone: Developing Interfaith Literacy
- Interfaith Reflection Rooms
- Professional Development
- Make a Gift to Diversity Ed
- Request a Workshop
What Is Spiritual Wellness Week?
Join us for the first annual Spiritual Wellness Week, February 18-23, 2019, hosted by the University of Illinois Religious Workers Association and the Illinois Interfaith Challenge Initiative. Spiritual Wellness Week is designed to explore the many different conceptions of spiritual wellness from various faith and philosophical perspectives.
Based on a concept from Oregon State University, Spiritual Wellness Week invites the campus community to consider what spiritual wellness means to us, and the ways we work towards our own spiritual wellness. This week includes three major events:
- Faith Fest: Religious, Spiritual, and Secular Organization Resource Fair - February 18th from 11am-2pm in room 210 Illini Union
- Understanding Spiritual Wellness: A Panel of Religious Leaders on Spiritual Wellness - February 20th from 7-8pm in the University YMCA
- Illinois Interfaith Conference - February 23rd from 10am-4pm in Ikenberry SDRP
The Religious Worker's Association (RWA) is a voluntary association of religious leaders that seeks to represent and express the professional concerns of the religious workers at the University of Illinois, while also learning about, appreciating, and respecting other religious traditions. Learn more about RWA here. The Illinois Interfaith Challenge Initiative is a partnership between Interfaith in Action (RSO), Muslim Student Association (RSO), the University of Illinois Diversity & Social Justice Education, University Housing Social Justice & Leadership Education, the University YMCA, and Illini Hillel/Cohen Center for Jewish Life.