- About NAH
- Our Programs
- NAH Events
- Get Involved
- Make a Gift
- Space Request
- Contact Us
- Remembering Greg Rodgers
- University of Illinois Native American Student Scholarship
Are you graduating this year? Sign up for the Native American House Congratulatory Ceremony! Click to Register for the 2017 Congratulatory Ceremony.
Deadlines for Congratulatory Ceremony Registration
Friday, April 28, 2017: The last date to register.
Saturday, May 13, 2017: Native American House Congratulatory Ceremony!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Native American House congratulatory ceremony?
The Native American House Congratulatory Ceremony is the only American Indian/Native American Ceremony held on campus. All graduating American Indian, Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Island students are welcome to participate in this memorable ceremony.
Where and when is the Native American House Congratulatory Ceremony held?
The ceremony takes place every year during commencement weekend at the end of Spring semester. This year the ceremony will take place on Saturday, May 13, 2017 from 5:30pm to 7:00pm at Illini Union Rooms A, B and C.
- If you have any questions, please contact Native American House or (217) 265-0632.
- Academic attire and/or traditional regalia is encouraged.
- Additional University of Illinois Commencement Information.
- The Champaign County Chamber of Commerce operates a hotel/motel clearinghouse at (800) 554-7270 that may be able to assist with accommodations.
Native American House Congratulatory Ceremony Committee
Not graduating but still want to contribute? Become part of the NAH Congratulatory Ceremony committee. Contact Native American House.