How to Make a Space Request
The AACC is open Monday-Thursday, 9am to 8pm and Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Summer Hours: Monday -Friday, 9am to 5pm.
The facility is available at no charge; all users are responsible for their own set-up and clean-up.
Space requests for the fall semester are accepted beginning July 1 and for the spring semester, November 1. The AACC cannot be reserved during official university holidays or when AACC-sponsored events are taking place elsewhere on campus or in the local community.
Reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis with priority given to organizations affiliated with the AACC. Affiliates can reserve space for use outside of business hours or on a regular basis (e.g. for weekly meetings). The number of reservations made by one organization may be limited so all groups have a fair opportunity to use the space.
Reservations are non-transferable. All scheduling changes must be made through the AACC. If a reservation is no longer needed, please notify the AACC immediately so that others can use the space.
To request a room
Submit a Space Request form online at least 2 business days prior to the event. For tentative room availability, see the AACC events calendar or call/visit the AACC during hours of operation.
- Read the Facility Use Policies on the request form!
- Submit a separate request for each event. (One request may cover a single event that spans multiple dates).
- Provide exact dates for events with multiple dates. (e.g. exclude University breaks, etc.)
- Reserve extra time before and after the event to allow for preparation and clean-up.
- If submitting a space request via e-mail attachment, attach it as a Microsoft Word document. Other formats will not be accepted.
- Include “Space Request” in the subject of your e-mail.
Requests are approved only upon receipt of email confirmation from the AACC.
|Space||with Tables/Chairs||Standing Room Only|
|Lounge/Kitchen (1st floor)||50 people||100 people|
|Conference Room (1st foor)||30 people||60 people|
|Activities Office (2nd floor)||25 people||40 people|
Equipment & Resources
The AACC has the following resources: TV, DVD Player, Projector, Screen, Easel, Games, and Gas Grill, for use ON THE PREMISES that may facilitate your event. Arrange for their use the day of or day prior to the event, during business hours.
Please be considerate of others so all will have an enjoyable experience at the AACC.
Online Space Request Form
- Click here if you have a NetID and Password.
- Click here to download a space request form. Please email the completed form to AACC@illinois.edu.