- WRC Home
- About WRC
- advocacy + support services
- Programs + Events
- Sexual Violence Prevention
- Get Involved
- support the WRC
- Request a Workshop
- Women's History Month
- illinois stalking summit
Philip Monypenny Scholarship
This $500 scholarship was established in the name of Philip Monypenny, who was head of the department of Political Science from 1967 to 1972. The scholarship may be taken in any semester after being awarded. The application will open on Tuesday, November 1 and must be submitted by Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 11:59pm for full consideration.
Award Eligibility Requirements:
- Applicants must have a declared Political Science major or minor, or be pursuing a graduate degree in the discipline.
- Applicants must demonstrate active engagement with the Women’s Resources Center (WRC), prior to applying.
- Preference for awards will be given to WRC interns and volunteers.
- All currently enrolled students are eligible regardless of citizenship or in-state status.
- Students will be eligible for the awards no more than twice per degree.
- All students must submit a copy of their Financial Aid Award Letter (if applicable).
- A fully completed application will be required for all applicants.
- Students must be enrolled at the University of Illinois at Champaign Urbana during the award period. Enrollment may be full or part time.
How to Apply:
Applications may be submitted via the online form here. Applications must be submitted by Wednesday, November 30, 2022 for full consideration.
Additional questions can be directed to the Women's Resources Center at email@example.com or (217) 333-3137.