- WRC Home
- About WRC
- advocacy + support services
- Programs + Events
- Sexual Violence Prevention
- Get Involved
- support the WRC
- Request a Workshop
- Women's History Month
- illinois stalking summit
Dish It Up
Join us for our Dish It Up/Lunch on Us Series at the Women's Resources Center every 2nd & 4th Monday at noon (12 p.m. CST), while listening to speakers, lecturers, and panelists explore a variety of topics at the intersection of gender and other social identities. Dish It Up and the Lunch on Us programs from OIIR offer a unique opportunity to engage with your peers in a rewarding discussion of identity, social phenomena, and justice on campus.
Should you require any additional accommodations (large print programs, ASL interpreter, visual/audio assistance, etc.), please contact the Women's Resources Center at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone at 217.333.3137 at your earliest convenience.
Spring 2023: Women & Health
Spring 2023 Schedule
- January 23- Cute or Creepy: Media's Normalization of Stalking Behavior with Nora Peterson, Associate Director of Prevention, Women's Resources Center
- January 30 - Students for Environmental Concerns
- February 13 - Champaign County Healthcare Consumers
- February 27 - Isis Rose, BIPOC for Better Birth
- March 27 - BDSM Clinic with Danisha Moore, Sexual Health Educator, McKinley Health Center
- April 10 - Ruby Mendenhall, Associate Professor in Sociology, African American Studies, Urban and Regional Planning, and Social Work at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- April 24 -Asian Beauty Standards and Self-Image with Amy Yonezawa
Paid for in part by Student Cultural Programming Fee. A PDF of this calendar can be accessed here. For a complete listing of OIIR’s Lunch on Us program, view the full schedule.
Curious what past Dish It Up: Lunch on Us events have included? Learn more, here (or for an accessible PDF, here).