- About Diversity Ed
- I-Connect Diversity & Inclusion Workshop
- LENS certificate
- Illinois Interfaith Challenge
- Professional Development
- Make a Gift to Diversity Ed
- Request a Workshop
The Racial Justice Allies and Advocate training is designed to provide students, faculty, and staff with a core awareness of the structures of racism, its role in interpersonal relationships, and empower allies to elevate the voices of underrepresented populations at the University of Illinois. RJA Trainings are presented as a 1.0 (introductory) and 2.0 (advanced) levels. All participants are strongly encouraged to attend the 1.0 session prior to attending the 2.0 session.
Dates for 2017-2018 are as follows:
- Version 1.0: October 10th from 1pm-4pm [Cancelled]
- Version 1.0: October 27th from 9am-12pm
- Version 2.0: November 7th from 1pm-4pm
- Version 1.0: February 9th from 1pm-4pm
- Version 2.0: March 14th from 9am-12pm
- Version 2.0: April 11th from 1pm-4pm
If you are interested in attending, please follow the link to RSVP.
Racial Justice Allies & Advocate training is a collaborative project of Student Affairs, coordinated by Diversity & Social Justice Education. The Racial Justice Allies & Advocate training is also available by-request for student organizations, campus communities, departments, and units. For more information on the Racial Justice Allies & Advocates Training, contact DiversityEd@illinois.edu or call 217-244-1814.