- About Diversity Ed
- I-Connect Diversity & Inclusion Workshop
- LENS certificate
- Illinois Interfaith Challenge
- Professional Development
- Make a Gift to Diversity Ed
- Request a Workshop
The Racial Justice Allies and Advocate training is designed to provide students, faculty, and staff with a core awareness of the structures of racism, its role in interpersonal relationships, and empower allies to elevate the voices of underrepresented populations at the University of Illinois. RJA Trainings are presented as a 1.0 (introductory) and 2.0 (advanced) levels. All participants are strongly encouraged to attend the 1.0 session prior to attending the 2.0 session.
Dates for 2019-2020 are as follows:
- Version 1.0: Friday, September 20th from 9am-12pm
- Version 2.0: Thursday, October 17th from 1pm-4pm
- Version 1.0: Friday, November 15th from 9am-12pm
- Version 2.0: Friday, February 21st from 9am-12pm
- Version 1.0: Thursday, March 12th from 1pm-4pm
- Version 2.0: Friday, April 17th from 9am-12pm
If you are interested in attending, please follow the link to RSVP. Location will be announced after registration.
Racial Justice Allies & Advocate training is a collaborative project of Student Affairs, coordinated by Diversity & Social Justice Education. The Racial Justice Allies & Advocate training is also available by-request for student organizations, campus communities, departments, and units. For more information on the Racial Justice Allies & Advocates Training, contact DiversityEd@illinois.edu or call 217-244-1814.